Dirty Bomb ironsights

AcidParadox

On my "firsts thoughts" review, I said that using iron sights was a MUST when playing dirty bomb. However, when I tried on this game once again; I noticed that I played much better without iron sights.

Is there really any difference when you use them? or is it just zoom? 

I've watched some of the Dirty Bomb Cup this past on Sunday. It looks pretty fun. I'm just hoping for a full SDK or map creator to allow for some map remakes. I know we have wanted this with every new incarnation hoping to make it similar to ET, but it hasn't been done yet. Anyway, just hoping for a new game with some of the ET community. It looks like this could be the one. 

From watching several of the pro's, it didn't look like iron sights were used often unless someone was very far away as Raider said. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just fyi: ironsight removes all cof, but adds vertical recoil and makes you slower. So as long as you can drag your mouse down ADS is more accurate, but given it makes you slow it's only to be used when either fighting really long range or when trying to gib somebody (when you can't reach him/her with your knife).

It's the number one mistake new players make: ads'ing where they shouldn't

*Joske back to lurker mode*

Edited by Jefke