Assassin's Creed

Aniky

Was wondering if anyone around here is playing this game, any release of it?

I have just ended up playing Brotherhood, as it was always my intention to complete it one day, but somehow always something came between it and it was never ending story, but today i finally managed to finish it, after playing it for the last month or so.

Want to know, have anyone finished it as well, if so, did u start playing any other episode of it? Was thinking of trying the next one, Revelations to see how the story goes on and maybe the next ones as well. Seems somehow worthy game of spending some quality time on it and best of it, i don't get bored after 30 min of playing as i do with most of the games nowadays.

Assassins-Creed-icon.png

Edited by Aniky

i played assassins creed 1, 2, brotherhood, 3 and black flag. Mostly fun games, but i read up a little on what revelations was like and watched a few video's and figured that that one wasn't my cup of tea. Unity i cant run so i cannot comment on that and i would have played rogue if it hadn't come out for the pc almost 7 or 8 months after it did for consoles and i watched the full story already.

• 2 months later...

Revelations is not bad,but as owned said it doesn't really pitch in,i played it only for the story,and i quit somewhere near the end and read about the end on wiki,as of now i'm playing Assassins Creed III,and i love it,so many new stuff to do,and a lot of plot twists :D 
But for me,AC II was by far the best

Revelations is not bad,but as owned said it doesn't really pitch in,i played it only for the story,and i quit somewhere near the end and read about the end on wiki,as of now i'm playing Assassins Creed III,and i love it,so many new stuff to do,and a lot of plot twists :D 

But for me,AC II was by far the best

Have played AC 3 and enjoyed it so much, the entire story was already long enough so u could really output quality hours into the game and never get bored by it.

I have now multiple problems running AC2 and some others and i don't really have much time during summer to actually deal with some errors that silly Ubisoft couldn't fix it.

Have played AC 3 and enjoyed it so much, the entire story was already long enough so u could really output quality hours into the game and never get bored by it.

I have now multiple problems running AC2 and some others and i don't really have much time during summer to actually deal with some errors that silly Ubisoft couldn't fix it.

Yeah,i remember AC2 being a major pain in the ass,but the secret glyph stuff is amazing,really gives mystery to the game,and the story is perfect,worth a play :D

Yeah,i remember AC2 being a major pain in the ass,but the secret glyph stuff is amazing,really gives mystery to the game,and the story is perfect,worth a play :D

I might spam u later on in this topic when i get time to fix errors, in case u will be able to aid at any of it, but there's problem with AC2 and revelation i think, that are not working, whilist i actually bought all from the Steam store when it was on sale.

I might spam u later on in this topic when i get time to fix errors, in case u will be able to aid at any of it, but there's problem with AC2 and revelation i think, that are not working, whilist i actually bought all from the Steam store when it was on sale.

I remember buying a store version,and ending up playing pirated one of AC2,since the store version just wouldn't run.The requirement for ubisoft launcher and it's malfunctioning was the biggest problem...Feel free to ask for help when you find some free time :D

Edited by Burn

The only two AC's i havent played yet are Revelations and Rogue. AC is imo one of the best game series concerning the story behind the respective scenario (medieval, french revolution etc.). And all the background information is sooo damn great.

I really loved the part in Black Flag where you, as a office worker, was able to hack the other computers of your colleagues to have access to the audios and notes about Desmond and Subject 16.

I've played 1,2,3 Brotherhood & Black Flag.

I personally enjoyed AC game series a lot. Although i never got that exited about those Ship fighting parts in Black Flag so i never actually finished the game. :mellow:

Now that you reminded me of AC, i might just try and finish Black Flag also. B) 

I remember buying a store version,and ending up playing pirated one of AC2,since the store version just wouldn't run.The requirement for ubisoft launcher and it's malfunctioning was the biggest problem...Feel free to ask for help when you find some free time :D

as2.jpg

Digging now a bit around it, but somehow i just can't get past this point, its either this, or entering offline mode at Ubisoft client and getting into the game menu, but then stucked at story mode as it attempts to establish connection without success and giving me an endless waiting.

Digging now a bit around it, but somehow i just can't get past this point, its either this, or entering offline mode at Ubisoft client and getting into the game menu, but then stucked at story mode as it attempts to establish connection without success and giving me an endless waiting.

Is Uplay being launched as an Administrator? 

Is Uplay being launched as an Administrator? 

Aye, i have reinstalled it as well to have it at the same HDD as my AC is installed, both Uplay and Steam are set as administrators.