ctf_pool

WTF-Berzerker

i just played that Ctf_pool map and huh ... remove that map from the hardcore server , many people was whinning ( i was one of them ) about this map wich require absolutly no skill , and make player loose their K/D Ratio ... bad map , good server o_O

My k/d goes up when i play this map. Maybe its just the players that dont know the map are the ones complanings. It might as well be madbunker which many people like. All you do is kill. Or its like capture the flag type thing. Its a fun map.

Chuck is right. If you dont like the map--be sure to vote on some other map.

Ppl used to cry about baserace all the time also, but yet it still got voted every 7 or 8 maps. LOL!

My suggestion to you regarding this map is either finish objective as fast as possible or just have fun with it and kill people.

I would prefer element_b4 if you're looking for a 'frag' map. Purefrag is too overrated but element is a nice change from the standard frag maps, and not really much to whine about.

I would prefer element_b4 if you're looking for a 'frag' map. Purefrag is too overrated but element is a nice change from the standard frag maps, and not really much to whine about.

Totally agree with u , this is a really nice map to frag ! Like on Element Purefrag server !

omg i effing love that map....