Win7 problems

SkaM

So I recently noticed that after closing ET, Windows switches from the basic theme (clasic or whatever idk whats it named) back to Aero theme. Hadn't really happened before. Also my ET has started to lag hard and now ET.exe stays running in the Task Manager even if I have closed it so I have to shut it down manually by hand. Anyone heard something wierd as this?

well. i have some lag proplems now, fps getting really low, trying to figure what makes it, its not always its like 2-3 days in week ... but et works whit that medic vid things! :)

humm, just noticed if i put xfire off and start et normally it doesnt laag ... so there is something whit xfire...

Figured this out-exe stays running if you exit through the console (using /quit command)...had a bunch of problems with pb after re-installing but now everything seems to be ok.