DrunkHead @ Vadis @ Skilled player

WTF-Berzerker

Well hi , im Vadis , im the creator of the Wolfenstein Enemy Territory 2.6b Community ( 170 member and more member evryday ) , wich include most of the best 2.6b player around like parker , swizza etc ... ( good to find scrim without using mIRC )

I just came back from a 6 month break cause i had to fix some shitty in my life , and i bought a new gaming computer , and im back on ET , want to have some fun and meet new people.

I usualy play on the server where skilled player play such as STA Box , Cybergame , *BIO* ... but im tired of same people over and over so i was looking on my list and saw your servers.

after all the download complete ( god there alot of shitty to download xD ) I fragged a lilbit , and when i hitted ESC , i saw that u had like 5 server , and a forum , so that pretty interesting since you

look like a well managed clan.... so i clicked on visit forum , and noticed you were recruting , and that u had a scrim team.

I got alot experience on tournament , so scrimming isnt a problem for me , since i play vs MED+ Euros on mIRC , wich is like MED- American, did some TWL and Clanbase in the past with Team canada.

Im looking for new experience , getting involved in your clan and make it know around my community.

I have no idea if your scrim team is good , but i bet im a good add to it xD

PS : Im a french canadian , but im pretty good in english , and my accent is really good to ( on vent ) but get a little wierd when i get drunk so i keep my mouth shut xD

Edited by DrunkHead

Well hi , im Vadis , im the creator of the Wolfenstein Enemy Territory 2.6b Community , wich include most of the best 2.6b player around like parker , swizza etc ... ( good to find scrim without using mIRC )

I just came back from a 6 month break cause i had to fix some shitty in my life , and i bought a new gaming computer , and im back on ET , want to have some fun and meet new people.

I got alot experience on tournament , so scrimming isnt a problem for me , since i play vs MED+ Euros on mIRC , wich is like MED- American, did some TWL and Clanbase in the past with Team canada.

made my day :DDDDDD

I also like how you dl'ed and got busted using mSc's hack. GG bro, we don't need past hackers around.

I also think title is misleading, as most .55ers and .6bers say your pretty bad. Havent played vs you since around the time you got busted though, but i believe that's when you "dissapeared" from ET for a bit

EDIT: Remember this?

Lol , hobbit , after that thing happen , when i got busted , yeah i agree i got , but after so many years playing legit , i just wanted to give a try one night , and happened what u know , evryone was saying im not legit and etc ... but i just dont care , i mean , when u self know u dont hack , what people say dosnt hurt you xD

and the reason why i wasnt on ET is cause ive been jailed... wont say the reason but its not for a such childish reason like what u just mentioned up there ....

And what ever hobbit , i was just here to make myself some new friend , but as i can see , im not the welcome here ... cause i got banned once in 7 years of RTCW + ET , and its never happened again since the incident ....

And i now got a brand new computer hobbit , wich allow me to play .6b with 125 FPS using an high graphic cfg ( vR*Parker ) one . Instead of the shitty maus low dizzy graphic 2008 cfg , while using his config on 6b , i was barely hitting 30 FPS , main reason why i was playing on .55 ...

but hobbit , playing , my aiming is the same on .55 and .6b , si dont worry about it , the only main change on 6b , is the Hitbox , so i just hit more than .55 xD , and i know u saw me playing , and u got nothing to say about my skill , cause even if i was .55ing with the best player of the .55 community , player like bebit , meow , mario , charizard , all those *.55 noob* who can do amazing shot on .55 , imagine on 6b xD ... and those was the people i was ringing for , so what ever you think about .55 player ( im not .55ing anymore ) , some of them have alot of skill and can scrim vs some MED+ Euro and win without to much problem...

Goodbye

Edited by DrunkHead

man srlys stop with this "med+" stuffs, bcoz u dont have even clue about it. ur talking about some bebit and his mates while bebit is one of the biggest hackers and funny thing is, hes not even caring for it when hes on ettv. Would really like to see u playing vs med+ while u dont even know that clanbase is played on etpro and with ur stories med+ euro is med- usa, just go back to ur cave and stay there srlys..

Why user Parker's cfg? Use one u make on your own and ur better off. Or do you use Parkers cuz it sets your bot's cvars? :P Btw, Parker, although never busted is still considered to be one of the most un-legit players around. Just saying.

Don't take me wrong, I personally don't care if you hacked or not, I rarely played with you, so couldn't care less. But very few people like to play with ex-hackers of any sort.

Hello and welcome to the forum... smile.gif

Thank you xD

Hobbit , im back to ET , and wanna experience some new gaming experience , not get involved on serrious gaming like before , if u have any trouble with me , i already have u on my Xfire , so i ask you to discuss about it on Xfire , and not here.

See you on FA server

Welcome dood :)

Thank xD

see ya soon on your server ( there so many , so we might meet one days xD )

EDIT = I play as -WTF Berzerker Alias on your server so , maybe youll reconize me on the RAMPAGE message o_O lol

Edited by DrunkHead

So, me n vadis had 2 good and long xfire convos and i specced him for a while today and played with him. He just wants me to take back my words that he's a hacker so he doesnt get called out while playing on the servers, etc. And i do. The guy is clean and legit and he shouldnt be called out for being a hacker. Hopefully Dare will let him into FA even with the one PB kick :)

• Administrators

So, me n vadis had 2 good and long xfire convos and i specced him for a while today and played with him. He just wants me to take back my words that he's a hacker so he doesnt get called out while playing on the servers, etc. And i do. The guy is clean and legit and he shouldnt be called out for being a hacker. Hopefully Dare will let him into FA even with the one PB kick :)

to play in the server maybe, in the clan no way