10 Bad Things About Bad Company 2

I think it's perfectly reasonable for the shotties to have range. BC2 has very large maps so it makes sense that the shotties have farther range.

i wouldent imagine they have much range in real life

Totally funny to see the gamer generation posting comments like "aimbot!!" and "omg ban him!"..

Of course they are completely kidding, but it is so hilarious the mash-up of eras, concepts and thoughts.

The whole time i was watching, especially Bob Munden, the world-record holder for fast draw (and 18 other records) I always thought...yea..he is completely aimbotting.

As funny as those are, shotguns just dont have several hundred yard range with any hope of accuracy or kill power, and those are the shots in BC2 im talking about.

I've seen someone pop a guy from the top of the hill on that harbor map down to those under-construction multi-floor buildings, thats waaaay too far for any shotgun to ever be able to make, under any conditions hehe.