10 Bad Things About Bad Company 2

Most of these are true.

History has showed us that all Battlefield games have been bugy with a few balance issues at the start. Knowing dice they will fix these problems with in the next few months hoppfully. Remember how buggy BF3242 was? then they fixed it, so the game will be all fixed soon. :)

He's wrong about recons being not useful, just needs to be in the right hands. Not the dumbasses who stand across the whole map and try to shoot mw2 style with no thought about gravity in their fluff-filled heads.

So in a way he's wrong and right.

Other than that, hilarious.

I think I'm going to extend his list by a couple in short order, I disagree with him on the Recon point though.

Over the past couple days since I've had the game, I've actually been getting the best player pin quite a few times playing Recon. I've got all the unlocks for Recon and Medic, halfway there to engineer, and have left assault pretty much alone.

I think they should make the noob toobs non-reloadable from ammo packs. You get your couple shots, then you are done. Some games are literally nothing but grenade launcher festivals, almost to exclusion of everything else. It's like watching a Battlefield game turn into Quake where you run and jump with the stupid rocket launcher.

I also think the LMGs are far too accurate, and thats after having gotten 4 gold stars with them, enough time to know they shouldnt be as accurate as a sniper rifle; And they are, i can pick people off from almost the entire map away with controlled fire. Laguna Inocentes is a prime example...I get on a nice little ledge near the top, and with just a red-dot sight I can take people down all the way down by the boat ramps, thats 85% of the entire map length. Thats without the medic LMG accuracy upgrade......

Like his 10 things article said, the shotguns have far far far too much range. I've popped people with the Saiga semi-auto from completely impossible distances.

If so many games didnt turn into complete noob-toob extravaganzas, I would be 100% completely addicted.

It was VERY interesting to play BC2 for almost 10 hours straight, then jump into COD4....Jeeeeeezusss......It felt like I went from swimming in mud slow (BC2) to HOLYf***WTFBBQNOWAI mach 10 in COD4. I was running into every wall, corner, stairwell, bump, brick and object like I was tweek on 10 pounds of crack and had a time-dialation field around me that sped it all up. I do love the speed-factor of COD4, its very much a reaction time game, but BC2 has it beat hands down on everything else.

After they shake out the kinks of BC2, I think that will turn out to be a definite winner, especially on hardcore where you cant just run around like a wild chicken on LSD and you dont get to see where they shot you from; have to think, move as a unit, and use cover.

Good to hear your two cents Crow. I liked your defense of the sniper. i honestly feel that it is a class that takes skill. you have to lead the shot and such. "oh i can call airstrikes" hello!! i have a few gold medals for those airstrikes and hey if you cant necessarily see an enemy just get a bead on his general locations and scare him out(if he isnt killed by the mortars) and pick him off. i love sniper rifles. the SVU is my favorite. Mainly because i play alot of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

as far as shottys go, i like em :P it may be ridiculous with the range you can get but it takes aim and a still target. and when people get up close the long range rounds wont really save your life. a soldier is entitled to any gun he seems fit to use. why deprive a man of his GUNZ haha

prod_gunz.jpg