Glitch? How to know If someone is disguised.

Ag47

**This works on silent mod**

The traditional way to know If someone is disguised is headshoting a teammate, if he "throws" his helmet, he is a disguised enemy.

But there is another way to know it.

Write on the console:

cg_drawCrosshairHP 1

You will see numbers that represents the hp of your teammates instead of a bar, and you can see the real hp of the disguised enemies. For example:

You aim a teammate and he is very damaged (35 hp), you will see a red 35 over his head.

But if he is a disguised enemy, you will see a white 35 over his head.

Or: you can fire a suspecious teammate and see if his hp changes.

QuickTip: you can use your syringe to heal teammates from 35 hp or less , if it's 36 or more, you have to use medpacks.

Thanks for reading, I know glitches are not allowed but I'm not sure if this is a glitch.

• Like 4

• Platinum VIP

For noquarter:

If you go to your view options, just above your crosshair it says something about color and ranks. You should enable the ranks and display the name in color or white, that doesnt matter. If your target is friendly the info that shows up looks normal, but if its an enemy covie the rank icon is mixed in the name display. If you train a little you will be able to identify one instantly if you only hover over him for a split second

• Like 1

Just watching the gun :P 
Btw on minimap u dont see the person . He is a covy. 
Personaly i like when FF on. Bc on sime server hard to play covy...

• Like 1

On jaymod its too easy "Enemy in disguise" sign appear above enemies head even for medics:P

So I see some things have carried over from etpub-> silent, those HP bar "bugs" gave it away in old times. Would be harder if to notice though if covie could pick up tommy\mp40... sten is noticed from miles away.