My Country

Esteb@n24

Never been in Lithuania, but I'd like to. Looks so nice and I have heard only good from my friends who have visited there.

I'd like to show you my hometown, Lappeenranta which is located in South-Eastern Finland. Here is info about Lappeenranta and some pictures   :)

Info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lappeenranta
Pictures: http://www.tripadvisor.fi/Tourism-g227603-Lappeenranta_Southern_Finland-Vacations.html#photos

Edited by jer3
  • Like 6

Someone that has already traveled to Brazil? My country breathe biodiversity, environment, beaches, soccer, samba and a lot of troubles  :P 

I have interest to meet the east side of europe (praga, moscow, taliin, zagreb...)

• Like 3

Someone that has already traveled to Brazil? My country breathe biodiversity, environment, beaches, soccer, samba and a lot of troubles  :P 

I have interest to meet the east side of europe (praga, moscow, taliin, zagreb...)

Brazil is one of our 23 far away destinations we have planned for the coming .. years :), Seems like a grea country

East part (or middle and east) of Europe I have visited quite some places. Moscow I dont want to at the moment and former Yougo is high on the list for not that far away holidaydestinations (amongst 21 others :), no joking).

Tallinn is awesome, especially in winter, Praha passe (too touristic, though still beautiful. Try other Czech places... the country is beautiful), Lviv (lwow) is cool, Kaunas was great in Winter, Poland is amazing too (seen a lot of it!!), as is Romania, Slowakia is on the list. Helsinki was nice.

• Like 2

You guys should visit Helsinki in midsummer :) Endless nights, so green everywhere, rent a cottage by the lake from outside of city and just relax and listen bird singing! That is the best thing in summer here! Also Finns love going to sauna and go to swim straight from there.. And then back to sauna! You could take few "saunabeers" also ;)

Edited by jer3
  • Like 4

Brazil is one of our 23 far away destinations we have planned for the coming .. years :), Seems like a grea country

East part (or middle and east) of Europe I have visited quite some places. Moscow I dont want to at the moment and former Yougo is high on the list for not that far away holidaydestinations (amongst 21 others :), no joking).

Tallinn is awesome, especially in winter, Praha passe (too touristic, though still beautiful. Try other Czech places... the country is beautiful), Lviv (lwow) is cool, Kaunas was great in Winter, Poland is amazing too (seen a lot of it!!), as is Romania, Slowakia is on the list. Helsinki was nice.

Thank's for the attention and the informations about some places.

At the moment, I am really interesting to meet Croatia, especially the plitvice lakes and the Hvar island. These places seem extremely awesome!

Have you seen informations about these places?

Plitvice lakes: http://www.np-plitvicka-jezera.hr/

Hvar island: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hvar

:D

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You guys should visit Helsinki in midsummer :) Endless nights, so green everywhere, rent a cottage by the lake from outside of city and just relax and listen bird singing! That is the best thing in summer here! Also Finns love going to sauna and go to swim straight from there.. And then back to sauna! You could take few "saunabeers" also ;)

That describes Estonia but I've heard people think it's better in Estonia :D

But yeah, can't say nothing bad about Finland. Haven't been to the northern part of Finland yet tho.

• Like 2