The Ultimate Gamers PC

Fordje

I was starting to watch this show with a usual feeling to laugh at old tech but the show was presented interestingly and thoroughly. The host explained things seemingly with ease- shows how much effort he put on preparing the show. Also technical stuff was explained but didn´t go too deep in details. Still enough that to learn thing or two even now.

This is the time things kick off I guess, 3 years leter the first really good looking game "Far Cry" was released. So in the end was quite enjoing watching the show as a historical educational program.

• Leader

I have occasionally clicked a link and found myself on a page that makes me think, "Hmm, this is interesting and puzzling.  Tick, tick, tick. Hey, this stuff is really O L D !"   :)  The hardware or techniques that they are explaining aren't quite so bright and shiny anymore!

I wish that web pages had discreet little automatic dates on them.  Even the source HTML has no dates.