Geforce 480 and 470 Released

Term!n@tor

If you insist on stating that nvidia and ati are "even" then lets do the benchmark test using ATIs initial release drivers vs nvidia initial ones, not using 6 months of improvements vs beta. Ati didnt take 6 extra months because they didnt create a whole new architecture.....and it shows when you run games in dx11 or with high resolution/AA up....6 monitors is nice but only for games that dont have a Xhair seeing as you wont be able to see it with a even number of monitor setup. Sure ati can run tri monitors on a single card but those monitors also have to have display ports and theres no 3d support toher than some open source code and in all honesty, whos going to run games on 3 monitors @ a insane resolution of 5670x1080 or w/e with one card? really?

If you insist on stating that nvidia and ati are "even" then lets do the benchmark test using ATIs initial release drivers vs nvidia initial ones, not using 6 months of improvements vs beta. Ati didnt take 6 extra months because they didnt create a whole new architecture.....and it shows when you run games in dx11 or with high resolution/AA up....6 monitors is nice but only for games that dont have a Xhair seeing as you wont be able to see it with a even number of monitor setup. Sure ati can run tri monitors on a single card but those monitors also have to have display ports and theres no 3d support toher than some open source code and in all honesty, whos going to run games on 3 monitors @ a insane resolution of 5670x1080 or w/e with one card? really?

i have a tripple monitor setup all day long for my job and gamin , i do have 2 card in cross fire i dont know about the hold diplay port part but for me in mid setting i get over 125 in most games i just feel that rigth of the bat nvidia didnt made a super vcard is wut they wer knowed to do . im an nvidia fan and i feel let down most def

i have a tripple monitor setup all day long for my job and gamin , i do have 2 card in cross fire i dont know about the hold diplay port part but for me in mid setting i get over 125 in most games i just feel that rigth of the bat nvidia didnt made a super vcard is wut they wer knowed to do . im an nvidia fan and i feel let down most def

My friend has an ATI Eyefinity setup with his triple monitors. He is a real simulator addict with car sims and flight sims. It really does wonders in that lol. In COD MW2 its a bit unneccessary from my POV XD. But its pretty good for those hardcore RPG/racing ppl (need for speed shift looks awesome lol)

most def an ati year nvidia didnt do the job of beating ati just a close match is all , u have to love the eyeinfinity u dont need an sli cfg to have 3 lcd s set up , i got 2 5770's at the moment but im moving to the big buys 5870 's and 6 monitors :P sik for my flight simulator game :)

lol check out bf2 bad company with dual 5870 and 6 monitors