FA Quick options

G!NG3R420

Well, on FA 2 I saw that under the quick chat menu it has tweaks that allow you to quickly modify max packets, lag, spawn locations throw knifes ect.

Since FA1 is a high traffic server I think this would help new players and admins so they can say "push v 0 7" istead of having to try and remember the cvars or try explaining in terms newer players would understand.

I havent seen all the extra options avalible otherwise I could support my statement better, but I feel it would be a cool thing to have on FA1 as well.

Just a thought....input?

• Like 1

yeah probably that we gonna add something like that for future f|a menu server @jay#1 but only quick chat, no vsay ;)

also for main menu installer I'm working on it, I will surely add that so you gonna have:

• Removed old tweak game menu
  • Replace tweak with new Autoexec creator inside the game
  • Add quick chat for rules, lag fix ...
  • customized back screen for each mod

and more stuff i don't remember right now, lol wanted to update our main menu but I end up re-working everything inside the menu :o

@zig- Vent server meaning?? I use ventrillo, not sure if thats what you mean tho.

@medic- wherever you put it, as long as it is easy to explain without using cvars. Remembering the difference from /draw /pb /cg...it just all mixes together sometimes :blink: