Weird Stuff's with my cod

Night Hunter

Question

hey i had some problems with my windows 7 so im moving some files to other disk's and deleting dome files too so i move cod to another disk and when i try enter to the game cod #3 the server kick me my face:->¿wutt? i try enter again and again kick me i enter on other servers abnerdog,softcore,etc and i can enter i dunno il check my nick name and quit of my tag try enter again (kick me again) check other time the nick il check my cd key me(thinking):->maybe dissapeir and cuz the server kick me.. when i saw the cd key its wrong il got a ss of that il gonna post it here

So i re install the game from nothing i can enter to the game i talked with silv3r about it too and when il was using my real name (Martin) and no my nick (Panth3r) when i rename to panth3r the server kick me again weird..... some idea? im thinking on deleting all from my disk and do a fresh install of everything

3 answers to this question

New GUID with the new install. It was kicking you for having same name as an admin, btw.

well i supose i had to buy the game.......again cuz this one i had from 2009

EDIT but anyway its weird never happened before to me and always im changing stuffs from a hard disk to another