win 7 key

~~~CLU~~~

I suggest you an upgrade to a Win7 Ultimate 64b version. This later is free of some issues present in the other versions.

By the way, from what I have read and if it's not a fake, MS has planned in its marketing ploy to make Win 10 free to Windows users (from Win XP until Win 8.1) during the coming 2015 year. Win 10 seems to be a sort of mix between Win 7 and Win 8 in some aspects from what I have tested on one of my PCs these last months. So, worth a shot to wait a bit. :)

Edited by Ann!b@l

I suggest you an upgrade to a Win7 Ultimate 64b version. This later is free of some issues present in the other versions.

By the way, from what I have read and if it's not a fake, MS has planned in its marketing ploy to make Win 10 free to Windows users (from Win XP until Win 8.1) during the coming 2015 year. Win 10 seems to be a sort of mix between Win 7 and Win 8 in some aspects from what I have tested on one of my PCs these last months. So, worth a shot to wait a bit. :)

More recently I have heard that they do not plan on making WIndows 10 free.. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/12/11/no_more_free_windows_its_all_about_the_services_guys/

Some feeling from old happenings from micro$ft, it will not be free. They just end support 7 and olders. upgrade from 8 will be cheaper/easier. just my prediction ;)

Masa_1964

Remember though, MS makes the majority of their money on software whereas Apple makes it on hardware. That is why MS operating systems are typically not free.

Here, MS might make the OS free (the base), but pay only for extra services every months. So a strategy pretty similar to Android OS and paying apps on Playstore, aside its monthly characteristic. A way to keep the control on their products and avoid to lose too much money, like it was the case with all previous versions hacked. Now, it will all depend on what exactly, they have planned to make paying and how much.

More recently I have heard that they do not plan on making WIndows 10 free.. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/12/11/no_more_free_windows_its_all_about_the_services_guys/

yep, I had read things pretty similar me too. :)

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 1