HELP PLEASE: which driver do I need?

Jehovah<

I'm about to kill myself. I've been trying to get ET to work all day long. If I have the correct driver, I think I can run it.

My graphics card is an 'AMD Radeon A8-4500M HD Graphics'. So I go to the AMD website where I can download drivers:
http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

Select the type of system: Notebook Graphics
Select the product family: Radeon HD

Select your product: which one do I choose here? My graphics card is not in the list. Is it Mobility Radeon HD 4xxx series? I think I've tried that one and it didn't work.

Thanks.

I changed the settings which you advised me and it speeded up ET but it was still slow. So I indeed downloaded SlimDrivers and noticed my driver was outdated, and I installed the newest one. However I was getting the 'cannot load openGL' or whatever error. I Googled the problem and most people advised reinstalling the graphics driver. So I uninstalled the driver again and wanted to redownload but couldn't find it. SlimDriver doesn't suggest it now either. I'll try the MA-Config.

Nope, it's not the 4xxx series. This is so goddamn annoying, lol.

So I installed the MA-config and got a summary of my laptop's specifications. Now what?

download each driver advised to update.. Once downloaded, update all this one by one and manualy.

Thanks guys, I got the right driver now. Unfortunately the lag isn't gone. When I'm in the menu there's no more lag, I can move my cursor around without it being all slow.

If I try to play at a server running silent mod, it's very slow again and I get around 10-20fps. When I join the stopwatch etpro server, I get a solid 125fps. What could cause this?

Edit: Now it's just spiking which makes it unplayable, constantly jumping from 80 to 10, to 80 to 10 etc.

Edited by Jehovah<

Hey! I had the same processor, AMD 4500m, I could've helped you sooner lol

If you install the AMD VISION catalyst controller thing, every thing should be fine.

After, you could download Driver Booster and run it to update all your drivers that are outdated. 

The AMD 4500m is actually part of the APU-family so it has a 512mb Graphics unit along with the CPU in one little Chip!

So usually when you look for the 4500m cpu, it would be in the APU-family of graphic cards or CPU's.