Runescape

M416

Yoo guys,

I've been playing runescape for the past like 5-6 years now and i'm curious if someone here plays it aswell

I hope u guys play the right and best one [Oldskool].

If u still play Add me or post ur name here :)

Name: Imst

Regards

Mustang

I played Runescape since 04, and unfortunely Jagex has completely ruined the game with the EOC update, not to mention their previous f#ck up's. So disappointing. Many memories had playing that game. 

• Like 3

Anyways If you're still interested members have access to old runescape, the one before GE, also you can turn off EOC in options and use old combat.
EOC is useful for slayer and some quests :P

Yea played it a lot too, 2,5k total atm :)

• Like 1

I play it aswell, just for when im not in the mood for anything else but just a slow paced game where i dont have to do a lot :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i still play runescape every now and then but not oldschool rs.

started playing when it was rs2, loved it! but with the whole eoc rs3 update, it really made me lose my interest :(

i just have eoc off and use old combat

• 5 weeks later...

I started play oldskool back in like 2004-2005, but that ended quick after my account got hacked and lost all my stuff. That includes my 400M lol :'( sad day that day. I still from time to time I don't mind the EOC RS3 really, but ill still play oldskool or ill have some fun and play a private server version of RS known as Near Reality, lol.

I used to play runescape but sold my old account. I played for probably 3 or 4 years - got my character to level 70. :P So much time wasted and so many memories from that game..Enemy Territory is much more fun. :)

• Like 1