Team Balance BC2

kdoto

• Administrators

We just need more members! Team balance sucks in BF2. EA coders / lawyers have technically f***ed up whole game.

actually i saw 1 somewhat decent solution. one clans server i went to had a type of admin on so if i type something like @say teams it would write teams in gigantic letters in front of everyones screen. this soon annoyed people into balancing teams. maybe we could do this?

• Administrators

actually i saw 1 somewhat decent solution. one clans server i went to had a type of admin on so if i type something like @say teams it would write teams in gigantic letters in front of everyones screen. this soon annoyed people into balancing teams. maybe we could do this?

Go for it! How to do it? Any idea? I am up for it.

We just need more members! Team balance sucks in BF2. EA coders / lawyers have technically f***ed up whole game.

they f***ed it up so bad, I can't even play the game i paid $50 for...doesn't even get me to the EA logo before it dies

Go for it! How to do it? Any idea? I am up for it.

I've seen it on MIA clan's servers as random, timed binds, sort of like we have in CoD4. I'll check out their website to see if they have anything on it.

• Administrators

need something for these people to listen lol.

U know how to use bf bc2 guardian? It's pretty easy! Use port 48888 for connecting using that tool. xfire me for rcon.

@core and for's same. xfire me and I will tell you guys rcon. So if team becomes unbalance spam it up.

idk that much about this topic... i just think that we need something like b3 to be on our servers... (and i belive in conquest lmao) anyway these are some of the solutions i found...

ranging from what i find most plausable to least plausable. also i didnt do an overabundance of research so we would have to do a little of trial and error to completely understand them...

http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/showthread.php?241205-Bad-Company-2-Admin-Tool-Beta-Now-Available&p=2691493#post2691493

http://www.bfbc2admin.com/

http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/fullstory.php?id=161606

tell me what u think.

thanks

forgot to add first one looks cool because of reserved slots :P

Edited by fred

I don't think reserved spots are important right now. We won't need reserved slots if we can't keep this server populated. And the fastest way the server can be emptied is by these unfair teams, and it's looking like the only thing we can do is wait for DICE to patch a working autobalance into the game.

U know how to use bf bc2 guardian? It's pretty easy! Use port 48888 for connecting using that tool. xfire me for rcon.

@core and for's same. xfire me and I will tell you guys rcon. So if team becomes unbalance spam it up.

i am pretty sure i can figure that stuff out!