NQ server

PhySys

It's better now ! Last suggestion => Reduce Panza and Bazooka damage cause with stronger damage it's rly rly rly annoying , or turn off cam.

If they don't have cam they should have to go out of their spawn ....

! VOTE NO

it's 1 panzer by team is not that annoying at all and reduce damage means enable adrenaline or any other setting that will start people complaint... oh no it was fun before... I understand now why hell never change game settings ;) so the answer is over, now since game is better for all setting won't change anymore.

Soundpack yet and i'll leave you in peace lazy enculer<<(Gingerfish told me it's like dude or something .I'm learning french) :yahoo

Soundpack yet and i'll leave you in peace lazy enculer<<(Gingerfish told me it's like dude or something .I'm learning french) :yahoo

careful it's bad bad word you use here... take time to search for translation before use it against anyone and especially if you don't know the person

sorry to say this forum but i need you to understand enculé means a.s.s.h.o.l.e or f.u.c.k.e.r, so don't use words you don't know what's about

for soundpack it will take time and later i'm gonna contact baska so she can help creating the script

it's 1 panzer by team is not that annoying at all and reduce damage means enable adrenaline or any other setting that will start people complaint... oh no it was fun before... I understand now why hell never change game settings ;) so the answer is over, now since game is better for all setting won't change anymore.

I completely understand your point xD

Just TY for changing the settings a bit, it really became better :)

THX!

I like the changes. I noticed (like pepperonipizza) that coverts couldnt pick up weapons anymore. These changes are better.

Bringing some extra damage to rifle grenades is a nice bonus. The two classes I enjoy the most :yahoo

Edited by *Touter