FA ETpub redirect

w0nder

I guess this is more of a "I think something may be broken" kind of post..

Anyway.. When I play on Hardcore and get bored and want to goto ETpub, I will go and then hit escape and goto ETpub link from the custom FA browser and I get a false connection. It leaves me in connect until I timeout, but will never let me connect. Now if I leave game completely then go back and hit ETpub from main screen FA browser it works.

I use Linux, so if it is only me having the issues then its obviously my Linux, but I just do not see that the reason. The only thing that would stop me is not allowing permissions to my /usr/local/games/enemy-territory folder, which has permissions granted.

Anyway, not a huge concern, but I do love the FA browser because I cannot connect to games from Xfire and I do not have FA servers on my server browser because I am @ 2.6b Linux.. So I only get a few servers on my list.

• Administrators

That's A record issue which we added i.e. etpub.clan-fa.com for connecting to server. I will be releasing new pk3 tonight and to put old pk3 settings i.e. direct connect with IP. .

Sorry!

@Wonder this happened to me too, this give me the old ip of ETPub, but when im boring and i want return to home(ETPub) just do in console /connect 76.73.3.4 and voila!!

Thinking now, i bind this! *