BF:BC2 - First time

FeM

I've just bought my BC2. I was having some troubleshooting issues, but I figured it out...

So, here we go:

Install it.

If you are using Vista (I dont know about the other ones), right click on the game icon, click on properties, on the tab of "compatibilities" click on "Run this program as an Administrator".

Before you run the game, run the "BFBC2Updater" (yup, even though the game has just been released, there are a few updates to download).

When creating your account, the game wont allow you to use ALL icons. If you are an FA member, you have to use tags like =FA=, instead of =F|A=.

For me, it wouldnt let me use my real name =F|A=**FeM** , so I had to adapt it to the game, and my name is now =FA=FeM

After this you can run the game, and connect to our FA server!

Server IP: 208.167.245.107:19567

Server Name: Fearless Assassins KillBox

Server Slots: 24

Have fun!

I could use a little help here. I've been trying to find our server for days now. The server search function does not allow enough characters for Fearless Assassins Killbox, and I can't find an option anywhere to enter an IP.

Edit: I found it the hard way (scrolling through the massive list of servers), but I would still like to know how to search via IP for future reference.

Edited by Cannibal

I could use a little help here. I've been trying to find our server for days now. The server search function does not allow enough characters for Fearless Assassins Killbox, and I can't find an option anywhere to enter an IP.

Edit: I found it the hard way (scrolling through the massive list of servers), but I would still like to know how to search via IP for future reference.

Search for me doesn't work either and I don't believe you can find it by IP.. I can't even get my favorites to work though, so I have to find it manually every time -_-'

• 2 weeks later...

We are, but if you cant find you can add it manually to your favorites like this.

1. Go to C:\Users\[your username]\Documents\BFBC2

2. Open gamesettings.ini

3. After FavoriteGames= add 4161200323,c355d663-85b7-462c-9b5e-712215ac1154,Fearless Assassins KillBox;