Wireless Heaphones - Volume loss.

Chameleon

I am running Windows 8.1 64bit

Beats Audio (Which I personally think stinks hehe)

I have Logitech H600 Wireless headset

I think I may have posted about this a long time ago, but had purchased a new headset and wasn't so worried about a remedy, but since my headset has quit working, I am back to using these again.  

The problem I have is, the audio is so low.. I mean, I can hear it, but I can also hear the surrounding noises as well..

Is there a program, that will boost my audio output? I don't wanna by an external something to achieve this.

I have been through all the settings, and cranked everything as high as it will go, but even my Galaxy s4 earbuds are much much louder than this head set..

Is it because it is wireless? Or maybe because it is usb?  Would one of my 8 usb plugs be better than the other?

Any help would be greatly appreciated..  Thanks in advance :D

It could be that the USB port you are using now is "incorrect" just like on my PC, one port is perfectly fine but the other one messes up my mic. Did you try this: http://www.nextofwindows.com/sound-volume-not-loud-enough-here-is-how-you-can-boost-it/ or you can just try googling Volume booster and you can give some a try but I won't put any links here because I have not tested any of them so I don't know if they have any malicious software. And it can also be that they just  don't have good background isolation since they really aren't over ear headphones.

• Like 1

a headset with mic built in could have the problem of picking up too much background noise. Some have software to minimize this, but I've found it's easier to have a second source for the mic. I use my webcam mic even if I'm wearing headphones. You can't hear yourself speaking quite as well as you may want to, but you also won't hear all the extraneous sounds in your environment.

• Like 1

yeah, if its pickin up outside noise through the mic then just go to your "Recordind Devices" and disable the microphone when not in use. or just tinker with the mic options.

and also, Breakaway and DFX are both great audio "enhancers." Breakaway isnt free but it does have a free 30 day trial. i tried to find volume boosters myself a while ago but only found equalizers and whatnot. but those are both great programs.

• Like 1