Joining the Clan

DogBiscuit

hello my name is DogBiscuit. i am contacting you because a friend and I were looking for a clan to participate in for BC2. I was talking to Milli Vanilli in Xfire and he suggested i apply. I was already in the process of joining another clan but it seems to be more of a gaming community. They are very strict on the members and constantly pull rank. they also seem more concerned with getting more members and making their servers popular than actually being good at and learning the game.

this is what i am looking for....

A clan that steadily plays BC2

is active on teamspeak or ventrilo and is not overly restrictive on cursing

likes playing in a team atmosphere and not just a bunch of pubbing with teamspeak.

if you guy are open for recruiting and willing to give us a shot then i believe we are in. We merely want to find the right kind of people to play with.

Thanks!

• Administrators

Welcome to our forums. :hi

1. We are recruiting.

2. We are not restrictive up to certain limit but we definitely don't want cry baby atmosphere. ;)

3. We are not strict on members since we don't run police academy system, but anytime we feel member is over bitching or acting like cry baby we always boot him off. :)

We hope you will enjoy your stay on our server / forums. :)