Platonic

Why do some people love sausages and other people hate sausages?

My first spam topic ever. Must be getting old. I watched this intro of a short film a 1000 times and decided it was time to share it. To weird people: enjoy.To normal people: relish.

The film is rubber by quentin dupieux, if anyone would be interested :P

• Like 1

• Leader

The reason that you might think "no reason" is that you have not thought of the reason or that you cannot understand the reason or that there are more than one reason, all of which interact in such a complex manner that you might as well say, "no reason".

BTW, I have never seen such flimsy chairs in my life.  I think that the reason they collapsed so easily was for dramatic effect, or that they didn't want to damage that rental car or that it was an homage to the Hitchcock classic, "Thirteen Chairs".

BTW, I meant the Hitchcock Chair Company, not that movie-director guy.

Yum, yum, Platonic, nice spam!  I will have to try to digest "Rubber" sometime, too!

note, its not a short film. it was an hilarious, full feature move. :P

but that intro was hilarious. it let me know that i had absolutely zero idea of what i was getting into by watching that movie lol

The reason that you might think "no reason" is that you have not thought of the reason or that you cannot understand the reason or that there are more than one reason, all of which interact in such a complex manner that you might as well say, "no reason".

BTW, I have never seen such flimsy chairs in my life.  I think that the reason they collapsed so easily was for dramatic effect, or that they didn't want to damage that rental car or that it was an homage to the Hitchcock classic, "Thirteen Chairs".

Yum, yum, Platonic, nice spam!  I will have to try to digest "Rubber" sometime, too!

well, the chairs wouldnt have fallen apart otherwise, they'd just get scooted lol.

Digest is the correct word, lol.

What he really wants to say is: many things don't have a good reason, so why would my film have to make any sense?

+it's the territory of philosophy to discuss if there is or is not a reason behind all things. I would say you could think deeply about things, and conclude there is no fcking reason. But that would lead us too far :P

note, its not a short film. it was an hilarious, full feature move. :P

but that intro was hilarious. it let me know that i had absolutely zero idea of what i was getting into by watching that movie lol

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I loved it on some moments, on other moments I was like... Yaaaawn :P

• Like 1