Android Launcher - share yours!

Xernicus

One of my favorite features of Android is having the ability to change up the launcher whenever I feel like it, and most can "import" from the factory launcher or put your apps in preset groups making the learning curve minimal.

Here's mine currently (12h time)

The "Home" page: post-9897-0-04279400-1408510200_thumb.png
Upon swiping left along the arrows you get this: post-9897-0-42855800-1408510204_thumb.png

• Like 1

Damn that launcher looks awesome. On my old phone which I have to use now until I fix new one, I used Go Launcher EX, ADW Launcher, Nova Launcher and thats pretty much it because Xperia X8 have 2.1 Eclair but on my new phone I used stock 4.2.2 Jelly Bean theme.

One of my favorite features of Android is having the ability to change up the launcher whenever I feel like it, and most can "import" from the factory launcher or put your apps in preset groups making the learning curve minimal.

Here's mine currently (12h time)

The "Home" page: attachicon.gif

Upon swiping left along the arrows you get this: attachicon.gif

What the launcher called you are using??

• 2 months later...

Just did a factory reset on my phone... T-Plus 12 hours, and I have something that works well at the moment.

post-9897-0-62152400-1416411361_thumb.png

my old launcher was "Themer" by MyColorScreen, available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mycolorscreen.themer&hl=en
I decided to stop using it due to resource consumption, and a few crashes here and there- though that was probably caused by my hosed Android install, which has been acting up for the greater part of the year, until I finally got the time to start afresh yesterday.

This is mine, nothing major pretty basic actually but that's how I like it. I have downloaded dodol launcher and I love it because its simple and has many customizations. It runs pretty smooth for the most part, as long as my super old device likes to run smoothly. I am also rooted with LiquidSmooth ROM flashed running 4.4.4 KitKat, which itself is very nice. I have also downloaded a theme from the play store to give my whole phones theme an android 5.0 lollipop look.

I love the way my phone looks and won't be changing it until I get an upgrade in a few days. I guess you can say I love customization :P

post-14940-0-56831700-1416783501_thumb.png

post-14940-0-30899600-1416783519_thumb.png

post-14940-0-84901000-1416783535_thumb.png

• 2 months later...

Galaxy Nexus (toroplus) now rooted running KitKat 4.4.4. Build compliments go to ParanoidAndroid (v5.6 I think).
Cyanogen Theme Manager is taking care of the pretty graphics.
post-9897-0-17782700-1424244439_thumb.png