Large request, but I have a large amount of patience!

Hello, I come to this side of the forum today to see if I can get some logos made for my team (not a clan) in Dota 2.

The first is a team interface logo at 250 x 150 pixels. It should say ED or English DotA on it with whatever colors since we don't have a team color.

Next is a Team Base Logo that is 256 x 256 pixels. I would like it to say English DotA with the same colors as previously.

Lastly is a Team Banner logo that is 256 x 256 pixels. I would like it to say English DotA or ED (ED would probably be better because the banners are small and cut some of the flag off) with the same colors.

I don't have a preference for colors :s if that's a hiderence in the project i'll think of some. Thanks for reading and maybe taking part in this request :)

I have been so busy with RL, and getting over these surgeries, I haven't had a lot of time in the past month, but I am on the job now, and will have something out for you soon I promise :D

I need the images in the proper resolutions in which I've stated in the first post.

Send me the pics u want in proper resolution.

I will make it u said in first post.