New soundpack for NQ server

nani*

Lol she thought the wav files = insta vsays.. Compiling it and scripting it will take even longer. I feel bad for medic.

No i didnt thought that !!! i asked medic what he want me to do and i will help him ...

Dang it

• 3 weeks later...

Just to give you few updates, I'm almost done with sound pack just few stuff to fix then I'll go test it on my machine first see if something missing or don't work

from old nq sound pack i kept 40% most used vsay... for new one, between some i created from songs and movies, few knonwn vsay from JAY#2 pack and some song Baska sent me

also baska from sound pack you sent me I didn't add all (about 35% fixed, converted and added) :hmm

voila... I let you know when it's ready and when i need testers before release

EDIT/ the final pack will not exceed 5 MB

also baska from sound pack you sent me I didn't add all (about 35% fixed, converted and added) :hmm

whyyyyyyyyyy ????

ill fix them all today so u can add them all plz plz plz plz

Sorry Baska but if i put only your sounds it make it 6MB (objective was 5MB) without any adding others sounds, we need vsays to please all players on server... ;)

thats why ill pick only few of them , the most wanted for few ppl :P