This guy should have played for Brazil...

.KeLFOuTO!r.

Nah they only needed the great players weirdly missing from the Brazilian selection like this one:

http://youtu.be/4ZP814tH4V0

http://youtu.be/ozZRij2FrKI

I can understand that managers of Brazilian football wanted to change their policy about training centers and football style to look more like EU teams.. But c'mon, none of national teams in EU would leave such great players.. Or at least not all, they all integrate at least 2 or 3. Neymar was the only one like that. And seriously I prefere to watch this kind of Brazilian team, no matter if they win or not. It's always a so great show.

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 3

amazing ;)  what he can do with the ball... not only play, but he is not the first and not the last :P

Nah they only needed the great players weirdly missing from the Brazilian selection like this one:

I can understand that managers of Brazilian football wanted to change their policy about training centers and football style to look more like EU teams.. But c'mon, none of national teams in EU would leave such great players.. Or at least not all, they all integrate at least 2 or 3. Neymar was the only one like that. And seriously I prefere to watch this kind of Brazilian team, no matter if they win or not. It's always a so great show.

lol amazing genious.. 

Edited by .KeLFOuTO!r.