Anybody own Payday 2?

Xernicus

Heya- I've picked up Payday 2 on steam about a week ago, and I've nothing short of a blast leveling my character in the crime.net offline mode. Now that I've got some skill points and weapon mods though, I think it'd be nice to go do a couple heists with someone. ;)

I'm right now strongest in the Mastermind class, but I do try to begin as stealthily as possible (IE, disable the cameras, kill guards, etc), ofc that does not mean that I can't unleash the Ragnarok, that's the only way to complete a bank heist! :D

Anyways, hit me up on PM or add me on steam (my details are in the sidebar) if you're interested in making some cold hard cash money with me.

I have the game, but dont have it installed yet or played it at all.

I'll install it tonight and rush through some missions to get the feel for it and then i'd be all up for some multiplayer :D