Minecraft Admin poweres are cool. But a bit too much for practical jokes....

SuperSniperGuy

Ok, so I joined the minecraft server today (wooo). Started building my underwater house and partying with Valmir and Ghost and TrueSelf. Fun times!

However the party was kinda rough and some TNT was used and I had to rebuild my house. No problems so far. I quickly rebuilt the walls and ceiling so I could continue next time I got online.

Just got online. Now somebody has trapped me inside some kind of shrine with a head on a pike and a bunch of torches around it. Can't break the blocks because they've been placed by an admin...

Funny joke, except for the last part. It's cool that admins have all these powers but not being able to destroy the blocks they put around the world is a big bummer.

So... yeah... Someone please get rid of this shit around me so I can finish decorating my house!

Coordinates:

X: -1945.70000

Y: 54.000

Z: 1752.70000

2014-06-26_22.59.33.png

• Like 1

well, it was only a joke, however, I had no idea that you wouldn't be able to break the blocks, so my bad...must be a new feature in one of the plugins I forgot to change

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 2

Restored it to how it was before my prank

Thanks! You're a saint :) I'll invite you over for dinner when I'm done decorating :P

Edit: don't bring any loose heads though!

Edited by SuperSniperGuy

• Leader

It was a funny joke and got even funnier when the joke was on GI-Joe! :)

well, it was only a joke, however, I had no idea that you wouldn't be able to break the blocks, so my bad...must be a new feature in one of the plugins I forgot to change

I think every admin is heard to say, "Oh Shit, what did I do?" every once in a while.

• Like 3

Nub, it's a new thing with GP. Well... I say 'new'.