Watch_Dogs and its stupidity to involve invasion

Reggaepyjamas

Invasion on watchdogs is where you go into someone's game and 'hack their data' therefore getting better online notoriety and it gives you cash and xp, but to disable this feature you have a penalty to your online. and that really does put me off going online ever as as if i want to play a nice peaceful single player without interruption, I have to constantly keep getting penalised to make sure. the inconsistency is also infuriating. Once i played it for 4 hours and nothing. and today when I played about an hour I had 10 people invade me.

Thoughts? Do you think being penalised for wanting only single player temporarily puts you off playing online?

• Leader

If some "features" of an online game bother you too much, then it is time to move on to other games.  

• 4 months later...
  • Leader

Review Title:  "In Watch Dogs other players can invade your game – but only if you want them to"

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/watch-dogs-players-can-invade-game-want/

whenever i noticed i was being invaded i just went on a roof so they didnt know where i was hiding.

as soon as they came close they would be greeted with my auto shotgun :)

This is the easiest way to get rid of invaders in my opinion..

• Like 1