Here we go ! HElllllo guys !

Hi guys ! 

i post some words about myself ! 

First, i'm happy to be here, i wait a long time before sign in here. and now, i feel little and i don't know where to begin. i hope, you'll understand everything because i'm a french speaking guy, and if you don't understand, just ask :)

so, i think, it's easier with this little text :

Ingame Name (Origin): [A]volites
Xfire :
How often do you play: at least one hour per day
Referral (Which member referred you): F.A Danny
Do you use TS3 ( Yes / No (If not why not?)): no ! i'm too bad in english i think
Your expertise ( Coding, Web designing, Photoshop, etc) : photoshop sometimes and i'm an expert for drawing ( autocad/wysiwyg cast)
Do you have VIP membership: no
Have you donated: i'll do ! ( yes, i'll do :) )
Will you be able to help in recruiting?: i hope 
What you will be able to offer to community, if you join us: fairplay first and after, i'll try to find new fun players like people who show me this community. 

Tell us about yourself:

So, i'm a belgian young guys ! i work like stage lighting technician as freelance ( yes, it's a job, it's not for fun.. ). I love contact with people. Online and offline, it's always a pleasure to talk with new people, and i like people who live in another country, i like understand all the opinion ! what i dislike ? All the negative thinking.. The racist people, the angry people. I say it before but i'm here for fun and nothing else.  what i like ? Playing on E.T, driving my bycicle and walk with my dogs. i like the second war too ( it's maybe for that, i'm still playing E.T ). 

if you have some question, just ask ! 

have a nice day guys !

kevin 

You already posted your application in the right place, this really isn't the right place for it, this is to introduce yourself.

You already posted your application in the right place, this really isn't the right place for it, this is to introduce yourself.

He used the wrong submission, but he want to introduce himself... so he is right here :-)

To the topic: Hey, welcome and have fun here :-)

• Like 1