Publishing vulgarasation of science.

Krusnik87

Hi folks, 

Maybe you DO or don't know this website, 

but for everyone who wants to keep in touch with the last discoveries on earth regarding all kind of themes

you need to check this:   http://www.nature.com

Of course i recommend you to get some help from google to understand all the specific stuff (if i talk to ya 'bout NHE-1 you would have certainly told: "wtf?, just stfu...").

So enjoy ^^

And...

Pour mes amis qui préfèrent le Français, voici le site de vulgarisation du CNRS https://lejournal.cnrs.fr qui permet à un niveau plus accessible,

d'avoir accès aux découvertes les plus récentes dans des domaines très divers et variés.

Edited by Krusnik87
  • Like 1

• Leader

For English speakers, your title might be better as, "Publishing Popularization of Science", or "Science Popularization Publishing" or "Popular Science Publishing."  I vote for the last title.

"Vulgar" usually means coarse behavior or foul language these days.  It meant, at one time, "common", as in "the common people", who were not Royal.  

I used Google Translate to look at your French Phrase, "...coici le site de vulgarisation...", and when I highlighted the "vulgarisation" it was xlat into English as "Extension"!.  The phrase was translated as, "...here is the website extension...".  

Mon Dieu, les Anglais, elle n'a pas de sens!  :)

ADDED:  I bookmarked the site, thanks.

• Like 1

I do agree for the title,

even though i ain't sure how it should be translate. especially regarding Nature which isn't really a website for "common" people :P

Anyway now , i think this title would suit better : "Publishing of the Latest scientific discoveries"