An Introduction

Godless

I have been playing on your Call of Duty 4 mixed HC server off and on for a bit, so I figured it's best if I go ahead and say hello:

As you may have guessed, my in-game name is Godless, and yes ...I am godless. I am twenty-five years old, and I've been playing first-person shooters for about a decade now (mostly as a sniper, which is why I favor semi-automatic weapons so heavily). I prefer accuracy over volume. I would also like to commend you, as this is the first time in a long time that my introduction to a clan is not in the form of a ban appeal.

Anyhow, see you in the server.

I would also like to commend you, as this is the first time in a long time that my introduction to a clan is not in the form of a ban appeal.

:o

hahahahaha welcome and thanks for stopping by! :D

What I mean by that is most of the time, when I come around, people scream hacks and knee-jerk bans ensue (no, I don't hack). Your server has been the first in a long time where I've never even been accused, and that impresses me. It makes my time much more enjoyable, because I don't have to spend ridiculous amounts of time defending myself, so kudos.

What I mean by that is most of the time, when I come around, people scream hacks and knee-jerk bans ensue (no, I don't hack). Your server has been the first in a long time where I've never even been accused, and that impresses me. It makes my time much more enjoyable, because I don't have to spend ridiculous amounts of time defending myself, so kudos.

Thank you for the compliment on the servers and also the admins. We take pride in keeping our servers clean of hackers and try not to ban people for hacking unless we have sufficient evidence to back up a ban. Although everyone is human and mistakes are made and sometimes an innocent player will be mistakenly banned for hacking, we try to refrain from banning without solid proof. For this reason Admins are required to get demos, screen shots and guids from players before placing a ban for cheats so if the player files an appeal we will have sufficient evidence to back the ban up or over turn the ban.

I do not have anything to do with the COD4 servers, I'm primarily involved with Enemy Territory and the forums, so while I won't see you in game unless you start playing ET welcome to the forums and enjoy our servers B)