Someone play airsoft?

NewBeFR

I haven't gotten to play for a while, but here are the guns I own: 

2yvm49e.png

2m4ul5l.jpg

eqpn5c.jpg

I have scopes and bipods mounted on the L96 and the AKS. Lots of fun to shoot, but I can't seem to find the time! 

• Like 2

Thanks Swag! 

gp308.jpg

This is what I rock. G&P USMC Sam R. This is a generic photo of it, but I do plan on getting a 4x32 scope. Its a real beast.

And my gosh is that a beautiful gun 0_0

I haven't gotten to play for a while, but here are the guns I own:

2yvm49e.png

2m4ul5l.jpg

eqpn5c.jpg

I have scopes and bipods mounted on the L96 and the AKS. Lots of fun to shoot, but I can't seem to find the time!

How.. Nice!

You play more sniper or ..?

• Like 1

How.. Nice!

You play more sniper or ..?

I actually haven't gotten to play an actual match with the MGS4 M4, so when I played a summer or two ago I used the AKS the most with the L96 slung around my back. The L96 is what I use when I target shoot. But I guess I can say that I play more sniper because I usually set up the AKS with a 3x scope and bipod during our outdoor games! 

• 4 weeks later...

oooh that's nice NewBeFR

I haven't had airsoft guns for years.  I had my first in about 1991 which was a Colt Commander - it came as a kit so you really got to know how it worked.  My next two guns were both kits; Colt Government and a Browning 9mm.  We used to double up the springs in those days, but that was all you could to upgrade them then.

I had an MP5 manual, and when the first gas ones came out I bought myself one of those, it cost £289 in 1993-94.

Also a slightly underscale AK47 which was mainly constructed of metal and a shit shot.

There was also a few metal bb guns which were badass.

I have an air rifle now but that's purely for pest control out in the countryside where I live.

Airsoft is great but alas, I feel I may have outgrown the need for it in my life. 

• Like 1