Need help

Krayzie

Ok, so I need help. When I join a server it shows my old tags which are =>WoA<=Krayzie. And then I automatically rename. I want to know how to change it so that it doesnt join with the tags on and just as Krayzie. I have tried renaming my profile on the main profile, all it did was make a second profile thats name is Krayzie, so I have one of that and one of =>WoA<= Krayzie. I need help so that I can just be Krayzie and not join the server as =>WoA<=. Thank you.

You can try this, not sure if it's the right solution or not. Open up et, and BEFORE you join a server, open up the console and do /name whatever. If that and your profile are set correctly then I can't think of another reason why it would keep doing this. You might have to load the correct mod before doing this though.

Ok, so I need help. When I join a server it shows my old tags which are =>WoA<=Krayzie. And then I automatically rename. I want to know how to change it so that it doesnt join with the tags on and just as Krayzie. I have tried renaming my profile on the main profile, all it did was make a second profile thats name is Krayzie, so I have one of that and one of =>WoA<= Krayzie. I need help so that I can just be Krayzie and not join the server as =>WoA<=. Thank you.

sent me your auteexec conf file per pm i fix it if you want

theres a couple ways to fix it.

1. Delete the profile folders in your etpro, etpub, jaymod, nitmod ect folders and restart et. This will make your ET make a new profile alltogether.

2. Change it in your autoexec.cfg folder.

Theres some other ways, the /name after you start ET , before you enter a server might not work all the time.

theres a couple ways to fix it.

1. Delete the profile folders in your etpro, etpub, jaymod, nitmod ect folders and restart et. This will make your ET make a new profile alltogether.

2. Change it in your autoexec.cfg folder.

Theres some other ways, the /name after you start ET , before you enter a server might not work all the time.

+1

Also try doing /set name instead of /name. /set name is more permanent but still not totally permanent

I will try doing the /name at the beginning and seeing if that works for the mods. But to changing the name of the profile, it just creates another and sets that one to default which is what I tried doing and it still didnt work..

Yes I clicked on the rename, and it put another profile so now I have one as Krayzie, and one as =>WoA<=Krayzie..