FRIENDS<3

Ok ppl, i am obsessed with a sitcom "Friends".

I mean we all know that sitcom's from the 90's were the best ones, but Friends is like the best of the best. I watched all 10 seasons more than 20 times already and i just can't stop. Usually it takes me 2 weeks to watch the whole show (all 10 seasons) and then after a month or 2 i do the same over and over again. It's just one of those shows you never get bored watching. And the cast is just amazing, specially Jennifer Aniston who is also my favorite actress of all time.

I know this makes me look like a total nerd, but im not haha. I was just wondering if anyone else loves Friends this much... Let me know :)

pce

• Like 2

Seems like a bit of overkill to me :P

I love certain movies and shows, but I'd never watch them that much!

Oh and I have only seen a few episodes of Friends :)

I used to be an avid viewer of this show. Me & gf used to watch it together before the last season ended. She even got complete DVDs of all season & still watches them til now.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I fudging love Friends, one of the best sitcoms I've ever watched. Even though I wasn't born in the 90's, I still have all the seasons!

• Like 1

My 10-year old loves it and records it. We bought her (and us) the DVD set last year :)

Did you see The Millers? The outtakes were funny when they played the Friends theme song and sung it to Jennifer Aniston.

My 10-year old loves it and records it. We bought her (and us) the DVD set last year :)

Did you see The Millers? The outtakes were funny when they played the Friends theme song and sung it to Jennifer Aniston.

yeah that's what made me start it again xD