Super Bowl XLIV

Higgeo

My favorite part of the game was the opening "onside" kickoff for the Saints at the start of the 2nd half. That change the pace of the whole game and let everyone know that hey, the Saints are here to play and gonna try anything they can to win!

I really didn't care for either team and just wanted to see a good exciting game. mainly watching the Bowl for the commercials although some of them were disappointing. The first half was like a slap in the face and a wake up call for the Saints, but after the opening of the 2nd half the Saints were awake and pumped up.

Also nice to see them set a few new records and "firsts" for the Super Bowl Books too. Payton and the Colts can go home and relax now, they've all got 1 or more Super Bowl rings so it's no big deal. The Saints well, it was the first time that team ever even made it to the Super Bowl so I was kinda pulling for them for just that reason.

Dont understand SHIT about american football....

Just cant wait till world cup!!!! Yaaay!

ROFL! Personally that was the only US Football game I had watched all season and usually the only ones I do watch. I can't wait for the Cup either, that's truly a World sport. Also waiting on the Stanley Cup and the Winter Olympics Hockey.

saints...!!!!

YESHH

me and friends had a bet, and i won 30bucks.

after that we had a party, and got wasted....now i am paying the consequences by sleeping in class today and missing AP lecture -_-

but yeah, my fav part, cheerleader and commercials

Love football, hate Super Bowl Sunday. Half of America feels like they have to watch even if they don't like football, and they cheer loudly for teams they won't remember the next day. I watched at home for the first time in my adult life and I'm glad I did... didn't have to hear a single person make stupid comments. Being at the playoff game in Cincinnati was my Super Bowl :)