TerA Online

BluE*

I was just going to start a thread on this! :D :D

TERA is not a new game, by the way- it only recently became free to play. ;) You'll notice all people who once paid for the game will have a "Founder" title.

I play on the Celestial Hills (RP) server, under the the name... wait for it... Xernicus. :P

I was just going to start a thread on this! :D

TERA is not a new game, by the way- it only recently became free to play. ;) You'll notice all people who once paid for the game will have a "Founder" title.

I play on the Celestial Hills (RP) server, under the the name... wait for it... Xernicus. 

By "New" i meant that im a begginer in dat game....:P

Btw..im still downloading it..:( 22gb file..Do u connect to Europe server or America?

I connect to the NA (North America) server.

Since you're still downloading the (huge) game, I'll give you a little tip... after about 4-5 GB you'll be "Ready to Play"... though only play through the "Island of Dawn" (aka the starting island) which is lvl 1-10, until you have downloaded all of the files, otherwise there will be huge lags. So essentially, if you take the Pegasus to Velika, and the files haven't all the way downloaded, it's a good time to take a little break and let the downloading catch up. :)

I connect to the NA (North America) server.

Since you're still downloading the (huge) game, I'll give you a little tip... after about 4-5 GB you'll be "Ready to Play"... though only play through the "Island of Dawn" (aka the starting island) which is lvl 1-10, until you have downloaded all of the files, otherwise there will be huge lags. So essentially, if you take the Pegasus to Velika, and the files haven't all the way downloaded, it's a good time to take a little break and let the downloading catch up. 

What/??? how to play it while downloads? O.o

and i cant meet u i guess..:P 

im from INDIA!!! so i can only connect to the europe server..and heres a SS of the downloads..and the TERA folder

Damn, yours installed to the right directory? Mine's buried in my %appdata% folder. :(

If you want to play on the America server... here's a video showing the files to change
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaaDvPfhywI

Well while the game is downloading, it's probably not the best idea to mess with files so I'd let it finish.

As for playing guides... if you haven't read this all the way through already: http://tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/the-basics

Once it's finished downloading, I'd run the launcher once to ensure it's updated all the way, then watch the YouTube video and download the appropriate files to play on the North American server. From there, you should be all set to hit the very tempting and huge golden PLAY button. :D