FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil... Whats ur team???????

Dontkillme

si señor..... yes i am...

I'm so sorry for you, France won't let Equator a chance... ! 

I still wish you a good game ;) I say 3-1 for France

• Like 1

I'm afraid First is right saying Ecuador will be slaughtered by France tonight.

But we've seen more suprises this worldcup, so can't wait to see it :)

Edited by ShowTime

I'm so sorry for you, France won't let Equator a chance... ! 

I still wish you a good game ;) I say 3-1 for France

see now i hate u :(

I'm afraid First is right saying Equador will be slaughtered by France tonight.

But we've seen more suprises this worldcup, so can't wait to see it :)

is not "equator"    is ECUADOR... HEHE   n i hope ya guys wrong ... now ya make me sad  :(

see now i hate u :(

is not "equator"    is ECUADOR... HEHE   n i hope ya guys wrong ... now ya make me sad   :(

hoooo don't be sad before the game !! you should be proud to be already in poule of the world cup ! :)

let's have fun watching a nice game

in france, it is "Équateur" so I tought in english that would be Equator ^^. alright alright, my bad, "ECUADOR" ;)

• Like 1

This is a weird world cup, many surprises like costa rica, I love this world cup haha, my favorite players are Campbell from costa rica just because he has so much talent and ofcourse my man Robben.

• Like 2

From what we hear here, the french coach will do changes in the almost whole team against Ecuador.. No it's not because we underestimate Ecuador, away from us this idea.. It's even the opposite.. This is more about resting the master players, to avoid yellow cards or injuries and so to miss the next matchs! So everything is open and possible for Ecuador!! Good luck!! :)

• Like 2

From what we hear here, the french coach will do changes in the almost whole team against Ecuador.. No it's not because we underestimate Ecuador, away from us this idea.. It's even the opposite.. This is more about resting the master players, to avoid yellow cards or injuries and so to miss the next matchs! So everything is open and possible for Ecuador!! Good luck!! :)

You don't need to avoid anything Annibal, because in anyway, all cards are reseted after the poule. So it's not a mater of avoiding cards, for your information ;)

Great, proud to be Ecuatoriano.

Suerte hermano!!!

Go Ecuador Go!!

gracias

thnx that good 2 know hope we win :)   u making my day now

grate win by ARGENTINA.... LETS GO SOUTH AMERICA

• Like 1

loool First... This is the 9th World Cup that I watch.. And I don't even count the one of 78 because a bit too young.. So unless they changed rules, cards stay until 1/4 mate and will be set to 0 for 1/2 ;)

• Like 2

Suarez is looking on the worst punishment that FIFA can give to a player: 2 years not playing or not playing next 20 matches but Im not sure when did FIFA said when will the punishment begin.

suareza-ceka-drasticna-kazna-prijeti-mu-

• Like 1