FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil... Whats ur team???????

Dontkillme

colombia wins 2  1

next game URUGUAY vs  ENGLAND  let the best one wins

Great! well done!

It's hard to say who will win next match, Uruguay without Suarez it's not the same team...

I support Uruguay.

• Like 1

FIFA just confirmed that the fastest player on the World Cup in Brazil is currently Dario Srna with the max. speed of 32.98 kph(km/h) on the game against Cameroon even Ivan Perisic was faster than Arjen Robben in Brazil with speed of 31.79 kph(km/h). :D

I saw that. Really sad :cry Respect!

Such a good way to save yourself  hahaha

• Like 1

So England is eliminated as well?

Not yet, but there's only LUCK that can save them now. They are last of their group, but decisives games left, they still can reach place n°2, need to win costa rica

+ Costa rica has to loose Italy tomorrow + Urugay too on the 24th. THen i think its goalaverage for second place^^

Ic...but Italy would need to win all of its matches with good scores...one single draw and it's over

Im enjoying watching some of these lesser known teams enjoy the amount of success they are currently are having.

Its going to be interesting to see who will win this year's cup. Spain is out, so there's that.