Shotgun glitch

knifegod

2 days ago i was using shotgun and everytime i got a kill it counted between 1-9 kills. At the end of Supply Depot i really got like 20 kills like it says in the kill box on the right side of the screen but when i look at my stats i have 90. Its really weird but i dont get killing sprees from the extra kills or extra xp. I even have a screen shot of it. I though the glitch would only last one map but it lasted 3 maps. The day after that, yesterday, the same thing happened. Just to let ya know :)

Edited by knifegod

2 days ago i was using shotgun and everytime i got a kill it counted between 1-9 kills. At the end of Supply Depot i really got like 20 kills like it says in the kill box on the right side of the screen but when i look at my stats i have 90. Its really weird but i dont get killing sprees from the extra kills or extra xp. I even have a screen shot of it. I though the glitch would only last one map but it lasted 3 maps. The day after that, yesterday, the same thing happened. Just to let ya know :)

probably just a bug.

a person gets 30-20 a map, but at the end, it will show 180-120

jaymod or gaymod sometimes does that

155 with it today lol :yahoo

probably just a bug.

a person gets 30-20 a map, but at the end, it will show 180-120

jaymod or gaymod sometimes does that

nah just 3 times to 5 times as many kills no more deaths than normal

It's funny for me doYou have ss :?:

Btw Good Game yesterday :camper

ss for xfire O.o

Edited by knifegod