NHL Season 2013-2014

von Rantala

ouch.... what a great victory for colorado and patrick roy....sorry for you von rantala but this lose hurt hard....on the 3 goal of avalanches  the players of the colorado was off side and more a couple seconde before the refere let pass  a hooking penality..... good luck for the rest of the serie but i think colorado win next game

:drama 

montreal canadien  vs boston bruins  first game

wow what a great serie...i was sure this will  happen...........my heart tell me the canadien must win this one, but my head say the bruins who win this one....i think that was a long serie who finish 6 or 7 games for bruins but if i was wrong ....i was very happy...........the bruins had the best record on regular season with 117 points....he had a very solid defense and he was a very physic...he had a very good big offense players like milan lucik and solid foward who ecxel in two side like patrice bergeron...in resume boston play a very good system and he had one of the best goalie in tuukka rask,..that was not easy for the canadien....for montreal the team was based  on the speed of this players....he play a good team  system and he had the best goalie in the world for me.....for the  defense he had 2 very good defense  in pk subban and andrei markov...that will must a very close serie  for me and i want then montreal ...win this one but will not easy

injury boston--------------------------------chris  kelly--------------------------- day to day

daniel paille----------------------------indifinite

adam mcquaid----------------------out for season

dennis seidenberg-----------------out for season

marc savard-----------------------  out for season

montreal-----------------------alex galchenyuk----------------------indifinite

travis moen-----------------------------day to day

:woho: 

go hab go

• Like 1

ouch.... what a great victory for colorado and patrick roy....sorry for you von rantala but this lose hurt hard....on the 3 goal of avalanches  the players of the colorado was off side and more a couple seconde before the refere let pass  a hooking penality..... good luck for the rest of the serie but i think colorado win next game

:drama 

Yes it was hard lose but i can accept that. If Wild cant do goal in empty net in serie they not deserve win serie. In total they played more than 6 min agaist Colorado empty net and cant put puck in net! Colorado has so much luck in this serie that i never saw that some has so much luck. But i watched so much hockey that i know that luck must earn and Colorado earned that. They just want win more than Wild!! We are team what can win in important games in this season so i still believe our chances! But we must get puck in empty net nextime!!

Last Night three stars

1. Nick Bonino (ANA) 2+0

2. Duncan Keith (CHI) © 1+3

3. Devante Smith-Pelly (ANA) 2+0

News

+ Ron Francis to replace Jim Rutherford in Carolina GM

Congrats Thunder for win serie agaist St. Louis

Tonight games!!

Pittsburgh - Columbus (PIT lead 3 - 2)

Colorado - Minnesota (COL lead 3 - 2)

San Jose - Los Angels (SJS lead 3 - 2)

So busy night of our members and applicants when every game we can see member team or applicant team!! Good Luck!!

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu = Montreal,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and PhiladelphiaRefL3x:> = Montreal, Jaymee = Pittsburgh

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1

Last Night three stars

1. Nick Bonino (ANA) 2+0

2. Duncan Keith (CHI) © 1+3

3. Devante Smith-Pelly (ANA) 2+0

*******Sorry to say but Duncan Keith should have been the number one star last night. He had the best game of his career yesterday!!!!  

• Like 2

*******Sorry to say but Duncan Keith should have been the number one star last night. He had the best game of his career yesterday!!!!  

Yeah i think that too when see his stats. If Defender get 1+3 its way to better than forward 2+0. I say that earlier too before playoff starts that sometimes i just cant understand NHL three stars selections. Usually in playoff they take only game winner goal player to they starts even that goal was lucky and he play awful game. In playoffs goalie can save 40/41 shoot but not select to three stars because his team mate made lucky game winning goal. In regular season i see many time in stars, that player who is more famous get select to stars easier, than someone who not so famous. Example R.Luongo and H.Lundqvist get stars easier than K.Lehtonen or J. Howard or S. Mason! I mean only for stars selection not mean that who is best or better!

Great win from Wild Yesterday!! I think that in this serie Wild is played better than Colorado! We have more minutes in lead, we have more shoot in goal, we have more faceoffs. Finaly yesterday we make couple empty net goal!! When we have seven game serie its usually mean that better team win. It very rarely that weaker team can win four game. I can understand that weaker team can win one or two game. Or someone can win couple game because good luck but in seven game serie winner is better team. Ofcourse sevent game overtime goal can be lucky and then you can say that you lost because bad luck in that game!!! I really believe that we can win next game and cup if we play like we played in home ice!! But i know that Colorado is good team and who win that game deserve that win!!

Last night three stars

1. Evgeni Malkin (PIT) 3+0

2. Zach Parise (MIN) 2+2

3. Justin Williams (LAK) 2+1

News!

+ Brad Treliving is new GM of Calgary Flames

Congratz Jaymee for last night win!! Remember dont read this topic before you watch last night games!! That i do always too! Will read forums when im in my grandparents then i come home to watch game and then come read this topic!!

Today we have only one game!!

New York R - Philadelphia (NYR lead 3 - 2)

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu = Montreal,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and PhiladelphiaRefL3x:> = Montreal, Jaymee = Pittsburgh

• Like 1

i  wacth the game wild colorado ...what the amazing game ....i wish a victory in 7 macth for colorado ...i take colorado in the poool

i want a victory for los angeles in 7 for the same reason :yahoo  :yahoo  :yahoo

Last night three stars

1. Wayne Simmonds (PHI) 3+0

2. Steve Mason (PHI) 34/36 .944

3. Erik Gustafsson (PHI) 1+0

We have tonight three seventh game! Its great to see that we have so many even game series. I dont remember how many game seven in first round we had last year!!

Tonight games (all games are even 3 - 3)

Philadelphia - New York R ( i think PHI win this game)

Minnesota - Colorado (i think Wild win this game)

Los Angeles - San Jose (i think LAK will win this game)

So i  think that in every game visitor team will win!!

Second round will start in Thursday when Boston play home ice agaist Montreal!

• Like 1

what the great game tonight...7 macth for----------------------------------- phili vs new york    (new york win)

------------------------------------minnesota vs colorado   (colorado win)

------------------------------------los angeles vs san jose    (los angeles win)

good game tonight

:woho: