NHL Season 2013-2014

von Rantala

So i will be out the servers and site this weekend!

Last night three stars

1. Patrick Kane (CHI) © 2+1

2. Brandon Dubinsky (CBJ) 1+1

3. Vladimir Tarasenko (STL) 2+0

News

+ S. Mason will start Flyers next came after injury

- Matt Cooke (MIN) suspended seven game

Tonight Games

Boston (L) - Detroit (BOS lead 2 - 1)

Colorado - Minnesota (COL lead 2 - 1)

San Jose - Los Angeles (SJS lead 3 - 0)

Friday Games

New York R - Philadelphia (NYR lead 2 - 1)

Chicago © - St. Louis (serie is tie 2 - 2)

Dallas - Anaheim (serie is tie 2 - 2)

Saturday Games

Detroit - Boston (L) (game start at Europian time)

Columbus - Pittsburgh

Minnesota - Colorado

Los Angeles - San Jose (if necessary)

Sunday Games

Philadelphia - New York R (game start at Europian time)

St. Louis - Chicago © (game start at Europian time)

Dallas - Anaheim

So have nice weekend everyone!!

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu = Montreal,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and PhiladelphiaRefL3x:> = Montreal, Jaymee = Pittsburgh

• Like 1

DAMN !!! Pittsburgh must win saturday game, it's not possible that Columbus can come even in games 2-2...

Lol well, I want Columbus to win just because they're not supposed to win and they're fun to watch.

They work so hard to earn each win and they deserve it.

I think San Jose Sharks are a bunch of assholes! 

??? Why? Because they're good?

Why? Because they're good?

NO ... because they are ASSHOLES!   ;)

thornton-celebrates.gif  .... you DO NOT do shit like that at the other teams house, you just don't.  :notalk

Karma later knocked you guys out of the playoffs in 2011 after Thornton did that, and we got our revenge winning the Cup in 2012, and later knocking you out of the playoffs in route to our going back to the Conference finals in 2013. 

The Sharks ARE a GOOD team no doubt, but until they win it all they will be know as a team of A-holes that always find a way to CHOKE and are on the Golf course come June.

You may very well knock us out of the first round this season, maybe even sweep us ?  :censored ... but until they get one of these ...

LA-Kings-win-Stanley-Cup-008.jpg

... they ain't shit !   :cheers

Edited by LA_Kings_Fan
  • Like 2

Now all they need is THREE more like it :embrass

At least we didn't get swept, and frankly IMO we outplayed the Sharks in game 3 too, the Sharks just got every bounce their way, Goal going in off a Kings Defenseman, a King Defenseman knocking into Quick and down to the ice, that leads to another Goal, etc. ... without the unlucky happenings, this could be 2-2 series as well.  :cry

Most likely we're not getting past the Sharks, but at least we're not going down without a fight !

10291069_10203059026133221_3325803689937

Edited by LA_Kings_Fan

Now all they need is THREE more like it :embrass

At least we didn't get swept, and frankly IMO we outplayed the Sharks in game 3 too, the Sharks just got every bounce their way, Goal going in off a Kings Defenseman, a King Defenseman knocking into Quick and down to the ice, that leads to another Goal, etc. ... without the unlucky happenings, this could be 2-2 series as well.  :cry

Most likely we're not getting past the Sharks, but at least we're not going down without a fight !

Oh it was to be expected! I thought it would do like last year and we would get a 7 game series with every team winning on home ice.

The Sharks were indeed lucky in game 3. But I wouldn't say the Kings outplayed San Jose last night.

Sharks had more shots and probably more scoring chances (I can't find the scoring chances anywhere)

If it wasn't for Quick, the Sharks would have probably tied the game in the 3rd. But that was Quick being Quick!

I hope the Sharks win it next game because if they lose game 5....I'm gonna be scared...lol

I hope the Sharks win it next game because if they lose game 5....I'm gonna be scared...lol

As you SHOULD ...

if ANYONE knows about how to come back and WIN a series after being down 3-0 ...

carter-richards.jpg .... it's THESE GUYS !  B)

http://kings.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=716328

Richards and Carter were members of the 2010 Flyers who became the third team in NHL history to erase a 3-0 series deficit, coming back to defeat the Boston Bruins. Carter said he remembers how the Flyers approached it with the clichéd one-game-at-a-time mindset.

AH! I remember that. Flyers were even down 3-0 in game-7 before coming back with 4 goals and win the series lollll

great game betwin 2 great team chicago vs st-louis...chicago win this one 3-2 in overtime  to take the lead 3-2 in the serie after losing the  0-2 in the serie....i am very happy because ...i choose  chicago to win the cup in the pool :yahoo  :yahoo chicago it my second team after montreal....

:woho:

• Like 1