NHL Season 2013-2014

von Rantala

GREAT WIN FOR MONTREAL

HONNESTLY I DONT WACTH THE GAME AT COMPLETE BECAUSE MY CAT DIE DURING THE SECOND PERIOD.....A VERY BAD AND SAD DAY FOR ME..... AT WHAT I SEE, CAREY PRICE NOT GOAL THIS BEST GAME, HE  STOP ONLY 20/23 SHOOTS...THE FIRST LINE NOT PLAY THIS BEST ONE TOO...THEY WAS INVISIBLE, ONLY ON THE POWER PLAY AT 19 MINUTES OF THE THIRDS PERIODS ,PACIORETTY SCORE WITH 43 SECONDES BEFORE THE OVERTIME....TAMPA BAY WAS FIGHT HARD AGAINT DESPAIR FOR COME BACK AT 3-1 TO MAKE 3-3..TAMPA SHOW LOT OF CHARACTER IN THIS GAME...IN RESUME  THE DEAD OF MY CAT IS LESS SAD WITH THIS VICTORY OF MONTREAL..... :cry  :cry  :cry THAT IT FOR TONIGHT

TONIGHT TREE STAR--------1- MAX PACIORETTY

2-RENE BOURQUE

3-ONDREJ PALAT

POWER PLAY ---------MONTREAL===1/2

TAMPA BAY===0/1

SHOOTS --------------MONTREAL===37

TAMPA BAY===23

SPECIAL MENTION -------MONTREAL-----the power play with 1/2

-----37 shoots on net

-----rene bourque play a amazing game then he has no point

------only one  penality during all game

------tampa bay-------kristers  gudlevskis he stop 16/17 shoots in remplacement the anders lindback

--------tampa bay head coach who put the bad goalie in the net(lindback)

--------ondrej palat a amazing rookie who score 1 goal and add 1 assist

---------steven stamkos who has invisible all serie 

:woho:

next post when the next opponent is fix ....detroit or boston

in memorie of my beautifull cat    

There is something what I can agree !  :agree :) Blue Jackets got only 2-3 good players who can stand up for their team, but Penguins you can name many more !!  :1:

• Like 1

Congrats for Matt and Reflex for Montreal Won and second round place. I think Boston will be agaist you team. And then we see Matt when you favorite/best goalie Price will play against Rask who i think is world best Goalie! Rask Numbers in three game agaist Detroit at the moment its amazingly good!! .976 and 0.67 and one shutout! Will come great serie if Montreal will see Boston in second round!! Lets see and wait! I hope best for your team in second round!!

Penguins vs Blue Jackets

4-2

How you guys think this game will go ?

Tell me your opinions of it !

Pittsburgh - Columbus

I think Pittsburgh win this serie! I see that in this serie we have pontential to get small suprise if Columbus win. Columbus has a lot better goalie, but Pittsburgh have better defencive group even that they have still a lot injuries there. Pittsburgh have a lot better offencive pontential too. Columbus has maybe worst Offencive group on those who made in playoffs. But if Fleury continue his awful games in playoff can Columbus win this serie! And i think its is possible that Fleury fail somepoint in this playoffs. I see that Fleury is highly overrate goalie! If we see Bobrovsky in his best its go to game seven! Pittsburgh win in 4 - 3

Jaymee you see my all teams preview in page 14!!

Welcome Jaymee for our NHL topic!! Thank you for joining us!!

@Meow ty your preview. I think in Matt Cooke case its more mishap than intentional. If you see Matt Cooke in this season and last season maybe you will be different view. Cooke played very very faithfully and this was his first accident in season!! I know his past, but what i see couple last season i forgive his past because he truly want change his gamestyle to cleaner player

Last Night three stars

1. Patrick Marleau (SJS) 1+1

2. Dan Girardi (NYR) 1+1

3. Tuukka Rask (BOS) 23/23 100,0

Tonight games!!

Pittsburgh - Columbus

Anaheim - Dallas

St. Louis - Chicago ©

Hopefully you colour is fine for you Jaymee.

If any of you someday want change your colour, tell me so i can change them :)

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu = Montreal,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and PhiladelphiaRefL3x:> = Montreal, Jaymee = Pittsburgh

• Like 2

Crap :blink: ... oh well, I'll be making tee time reservations at the local golf course   :cry .... cya gents next season.

Looks like it will be over in 5 ... hope to hell we don't get swept, but ...

Congrat's Meow :omgcat: too bad the Sharks will be playing golf by mid May also ;)

• Like 1

Crap :blink: ... oh well, I'll be making tee time reservations at the local golf course   :cry .... cya gents next season.

Looks like it will be over in 5 ... hope to hell we don't get swept, but ...

Congrat's Meow :omgcat: too bad the Sharks will be playing golf by mid May also

Hahaha! Yesterday's game was pretty awesome. I was scared because LA dominated the overtime until the Sharks got that lucky goal!

I was expecting a 7 game series! Oh well, I'll take it if they can win in 4 or 5!! :D

Jaymee you see my all teams preview in page 14!!

Welcome Jaymee for our NHL topic!! Thank you for joining us!!

Hopefully you colour is fine for you Jaymee.

Thank you Rantala :) Color is just fine :)