Counter strike source

IntenT-

Css playage  

16 members have voted

1. 1. do you play css

Let me say first, I know this is probably not the right forum, but I want to address the Et players mostly. Do any of you currently or have you played css? I still play it from time to time and was thinking maybe we could get a css =F|A= team going for fun. Atleast a server, if we had enough people interested in doing so. Let me know what you guys think. :thanks

I remember how hard it was to switch from css back to et. I remember I used to spec ppl for about 10 mins before joining a team just to get the idea of the game back :D but my headshots were better after cs though ;)

It was a tough game to play. Every 30 mins someone would come in and speed hack and totally disrupt the game lol. There were some servers that actually had some active admins in them but they always played the same damn maps over and over again (its always office or dust2)

I can't stand CSS, but then again I can't stand twitch FPS games either, especially when they have a gigantic spread multiplier that you can't reduce. If you don't hit the first shot there's almost no way to strafe out of it unless you're playing bads, whereas in ET/Quake/Unreal good players can successfully respond to getting back raped/corner camped.