words of wisdom that may bring a smile

Phobia

Accept your dark side, understanding it will help you to move with the light. Knowing both sides of our souls, helps us all to move forward in life and to understand that, perfection doesn't exist.

Martin R. Lemieux

• Like 3

If you spend your time hoping someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to your heart, then you're allowing them to hurt you a second time in your mind.

Shannon L. Alder

• Like 1

What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously. But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured.

Kurt Vonnegut, Palm Sunday: An Autobiographical Collage

• Like 1

When someone cries so hard that it hurts their throat, it is out of frustration or knowing that no matter what you can do or attempt to do can change the situation. When you feel like you need to cry, when you want to just get it out, relieve some of the pressure from the inside - that is true pain. Because no matter how hard you try or how bad you want to, you can't. That pain just stays in place. Then, if you are lucky, one small tear may escape from those eyes that water constantly. That one tear, that tiny, salty, droplet of moisture is a means of escape. Although it's just a small tear, it is the heaviest thing in the world. And it doesn't do a damn thing to fix anything.

Chase Brooks

• Like 1

At the end of the day, you are solely responsible for your success and your failure. And the sooner you realize that, you accept that, and integrate that into your work ethic, you will start being successful. As long as you blame others for the reason you aren't where you want to be, you will always be a failure.

At the end of the day, you are solely responsible for your success and your failure. And the sooner you realize that, you accept that, and integrate that into your work ethic, you will start being successful. As long as you blame others for the reason you aren't where you want to be, you will always be a failure.

and then you realize that  there is no end, you are not inside an isolated system, therefore your actions cause effects on the others which you may be responsible for, the integrate of responsability from failure to success is equal to (1/2)(success^2)((d/dsuccess)(success))-(1/2)(failure^2)((d/dfailure)(failure)) but since the sucess and failure is relative, the responsability is relative too, so you cannot give an absolute answer like "you will always be a failure".

your post is a failure, and my reply aswell, but don't worry I blame the flying spaghetti monster.  I missed you pal : )

and here is my quote: 

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas

--------------------------Joseph Stalin

• Like 1

and then you realize that  there is no end, you are not inside an isolated system, therefore your actions cause effects on the others which you may be responsible for, the integrate of responsability from failure to success is equal to (1/2)(success^2)((d/dsuccess)(success))-(1/2)(failure^2)((d/dfailure)(failure)) but since the sucess and failure is relative, the responsability is relative too, so you cannot give an absolute answer like "you will always be a failure".

your post is a failure, and my reply aswell, but don't worry I blame the flying spaghetti monster.  I missed you pal : )

and here is my quote: 

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas

--------------------------Joseph Stalin

It's good to be missed :D

• Like 1

I said nothing for a time, just ran my fingertips along the edge of the human-shaped emptiness that had been left inside me.

It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.

Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief

• Like 1

"In the midst of hate, I found there was, within me, an invincible love. In the midst of tears, I found there was, within me, an invincible smile. In the midst of chaos, I found there was, within me, an invincible calm. In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there's something stronger – something better, pushing right back." ~ by Albert Camus

• Like 1

Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... 

I usually choose to go back to sleep :D But I like the original quote, sometime people tend to forget they are the ones running their lives and choosing what they want to be :)

• Like 1

I usually choose to go back to sleep :D But I like the original quote, sometime people tend to forget they are the ones running their lives and choosing what they want to be :)

That's my Legacy. Am proud of you :D

• Like 2