Minecraft Getting my nephew's GF to play here

RedBaird

• Leader

My newphew's GF is a long-time console MineCrafter.  She talked her granny into getting her a discounted Alienware laptop.  I'm getting her a MineCraft download card for Christmas.

Hopefully, you will see her on FA-Minecraft soon...unless she decides that PC minecraft controls feel just too odd to her console-trained fingers! 

I just saw this thread and from a friend heard that they are down? Gi-Joe insight? I haven't had the opportunity to log on for a while, so I cannot update status. The latest I heard was that they were in sleep and if you wanted to get in to try a couple times.

They've been down for a while, was waiting for a machine restart, we got them booted back up now. Right now I'm updating the main server to 1.7.2 and I'm downloading the map so we can put up a new one.

• Like 1

• Leader

The last I talked to her, she was amazed at all the new stuff in the PC version.  I think she is busy building locally, because she doesn't know if she is on a server or not.  I would guess that she is not.

I may have to read up on minecraft so I can get her connected to FA's Minecraft.  I am sure that co-operative creations are more fun than lonesome-builds, depending on your co-workers!