The Expendables

Livyatan

I must say this is the only movie im looking forward to seeing aside from toy story 3. Looks to be an instant classic with this star studded cast

Originally, the cast was supposed to have included Jean-Claude Van Damme, Wesley Snipes, Steven Segal and a few others. I think Snipes had to turn down the role due to him not being able to leave the U.S without court approval. Segal has a few issues in the past with "Expendables" producer Avi Lerner, apparently they're not on good terms with each other.

I understand their reasons for not being a part of the film, but Van Damme :mellow: ... Stallone himself called him and offered a starring role for him, but Van Damme turned him down. The reason, he "doesn't want his career going down that route." lmao Well, if there's a sequel and Stallone comes calling again, he better take the offer.

If, by some miracle, Stallone gets all of these guys together next time, that would be such a bad ass cast right there, all of the iconic action stars in one movie.