About autoexec.cfg request topic

joy

Because that's not the point of speedtest.net? The site's purpose is simply to test your internet speed...

From the website:

It's like judging the weather in New York by watching the forecast for California.

Fine then, I'll say PINGTEST.NET from now on. You happy?

• 1 month later...

My personal advise don't play ET on netbook, you won't get a lot of fps

anyway here you go and try:

bind are:

bind r reload

bind i Hi

bind o Bye

bind p Attack

for reload it's annoying to tell everyone in server you are reloading everytime, so made it show only for your team, personally i hate that

others default binds:

F10 Load Config (autoexec) while you in server to apply new setting.

F11 Screenshot

F12 Start or Stop recording a demo

Thanks very much Medic :D

My personal advise don't play ET on netbook, you won't get a lot of fps

anyway here you go and try:

bind are:

bind r reload

bind i Hi

bind o Bye

bind p Attack

for reload it's annoying to tell everyone in server you are reloading everytime, so made it show only for your team, personally i hate that

others default binds:

F10 Load Config (autoexec) while you in server to apply new setting.

F11 Screenshot

F12 Start or Stop recording a demo

why isnt the config loading, i moved the config file to my etmain folder .. then i pressed f10 in server? what am i doing wrong?

damn i was going to sleep ^^ and i said last check and then go to bed ...

well it wont load with F10 first time, so you need to open your console while you are on server and type this:

\exec autoexec.cfg

after this all your binds will be activated. and then you can use F10 after that

damn i was going to sleep ^^ and i said last check and then go to bed ...

well it wont load with F10 first time, so you need to open your console while you are on server and type this:

\exec autoexec.cfg

after this all your binds will be activated. and then you can use F10 after that

hmm i did that, binds still arnt working though

when i type in /exec autoexec.cfg it says execing autoexec.cfg

but binds arnt working

well i dunno what is wrong with your game, but it seems you need to unbind all key first, so go and download autoexec again I just added unbind command to each key i used

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/2271-official-autoexeccfg-config-request/page__view__findpost__p__81820

by the way when you do /exec autoexec.cfg this should make the game do vid_restart... try to see in your folder like jaymod or etpub there is no others autoexec.cfg inside them.

sorry but i moved our conversation here cuz i just one keep request thread clean for request config only

Well as far as complaining about medics configs if you wanna complain make your own configs for people haha. And the statement about people who get meds configs not wanting to make their own is also false haha I've already made some configs for myself I just wanted a different one to compare to it and see if I could pick up some tricks. Med I think you kinda underestimating yourself I was really happy with the config you made me haha :D so thank you.

• 5 months later...

cg_wolfparticles "1"

cg_autoreload "1"

b_hitsounds "1"

thx! it all worked out

but i have some connection problems....many red slim bars..--->little bit of a lag

what could that be?

my download: 5mbit/s

ADSL modem/router

upload: 0,3 mbit/s

EDIT: it's working now

• 1 month later...

Before completely requesting a new configuration; would slightly overclocking your processor and adding more RAM benefit from a completely new configuration? For example, going from a 2.0GHz processor to a 2.67GHz processor and moving from 2GB of RAM to 3GB of RAM?

Before completely requesting a new configuration; would slightly overclocking your processor and adding more RAM benefit from a completely new configuration? For example, going from a 2.0GHz processor to a 2.67GHz processor and moving from 2GB of RAM to 3GB of RAM?

it's old game from 2003 so more mhz or ram always will be good but don't expect to much :rolleyes: