Question on the rules

Bennett Talpers

13) Scripts that may alter game play to give the user a distinct advantage over other players are prohibited. These scripts for example, may include anti-recoil scripts and mortar scripts. Persons using these scripts should be handled as a common offense (!warn, !kick, !ban) and not a hacking offense (immediate permanent ban).

An anti-recoil script is cheat protected. I have no clue what you mean by morter script. Also, what other scripts do you consider unfair?

Unfair... :hmm well... using stuff that are unfair... specially with players like me that suck... ahahha!!! gotta give us time to breathe twice at least before u shoot us in the head! :P

i could write a script that when i spawn automatically made me walk to a certain position, set up my mortar and fire it into the allied spawn until i ran out of ammo, then self kill and do it all over again, without ever touching a key.

not like this is an easy script to pull off -- you need to have a steady FPS and know exactly what that FPS is in order to get timing movements and aim right, and it takes alot of trial-and-error to get the aiming right, but once you have it figured out and coded, as long as you set up your mortar in exactly the right place you can aim at, say the north oasis gun by pressing 1, the south gun by pressing 2, the axis spawn by pressing 3, the tunnel exit by pressing 4, etc -- so you don't have to use up ammo and time with the trial-and-error firing that a mortar usually needs.

none of the cvars you would need to mess with for a script like this are cheat-protected, but most anyone would consider it a cheat if they knew what you were doing.. although if you are pretty good at mortar and just memorize the angles from certain spots you can be just as good as a script, without worrying that your FPS is 72 instead of 76 and it's going to mess up your mortar script.

another script i would say is unfair is to have a scoped rifle like the fg42 automatically go to snipe every time you fire it -- looking through the scope does more damage than just firing without the scope -- all you do is point and shoot like you would with an mp40 but each time you fire you automatically zoom in and then go back to unscoped so you can see what you're doing. you don't need cheat-protected cvars to do that either.. and it's more than a bit unfair. a m8 showed me just how annoying that script can be lol i am not sharing how it's written =p

SORRY FOR THE ESSAYS!!!

:hi

I actually took my time to read this one.... LOL

Mr Barcode.. dont tell the kids those kinda tricks.. they might be tempted to try them!!1 hahahah!!!

• Administrators

Mr Barcode..

lol.. but yeah their are lagger script in the market too. You will lag when you want too. Thats not allowed. Their are also anti recoil script which can be made for sniping. Also no wallglitch using scripts are allowed. :P

99.99% percent players shouldnt have problem but that rule was made for special 0.01% case who hide in bushes behind the internet and love doing those kind of things.